November 17, 2008

playing along.....

Some of the members of my Sew Craft Blog group are playing this on their blogs, so here goes:

You can copy, paste, and play along, too!

1. Where is your cell phone? always in the pocket of whatever apron I'm wearing
2. Your significant other? it's been a long time since I've had one...
3. Your hair? shoulder length and blond (to cover the gray!)
4. Your daughter? busy stay-at-home mother of 3 girls: 13,11,8
5. Your son? 2 sons: 33 yr. old Detective and 28 yr.old Chef
6. Your favorite thing? planning my next sewing project
7. Your dream last night? I never can remember!
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke w/ fresh lime and lots of ice
9. Your goal? lose 50 lbs.?
10. The room you’re in? my bedroom/office/sewing space
11. Your church? when I actually get myself there: Rancho Community in Temecula
12. Your fear? GRASSHOPPERS!!!
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? still living in close proximity to all my kids/grandkids
14. Where were you last night? home, always home, cooking, sewing, playing with grandkids
15. What you’re not? thin
16. Muffins? english, with lots of real butter
17. One of your wish list items? a sewing studio
18. Where you grew up? Southern California
19. The last thing you did? got apron swap package ready to mail tomorrow
20. What are you wearing? loose fleece p.j. pants & mans XXL softball jersey (old and faded)
21. Your TV? cable shows: the Closer, Saving Grace, Breaking Bad
22. Your pets? No pets
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? full of 5 grandkids
25. Your mood? today, hormonal!
26. Missing someone? I'll I'm going to say is.....yes
27. Your car? company car
28. Something you’re not wearing? make-up
29. Favorite store? anywhere with a good fabric selection!
30. Your summer? too hot (I like cold weather)
31. Like(love) someone? My family
32. Your favorite color? purple, turquoise
33. Last time you laughed? today...I live with very funny grandkids (3 & 5)
34. Last time you cried? can't remember....it's been a long time!
35. Who will repost this? No idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! It has been so interesting to read about people.
All the best
Fiona