April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today my firstborn turns 34 years old. How is this possible? I gave birth to her when I was just 16. Where have the years gone?




It seems like just yesterday that she was starting kindergarten:



( remember how you hated it when I cut your bangs because I could never cut them straight?!)














Then I blinked my eyes and you were graduating from High School




( remember when we actually started being friends instead of butting heads all the time?)






















I blinked again and I was at your wedding














And now you have 3 wonderful girls of your own








We've had an interesting life together. Things were not always easy between us. I often wonder how we could possibly have ended up where we are today, not just mother and daughter, but really good friends, too.



I love you SHANNON LARUE.
I'm very proud to be your Mother.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
.........love Mom










No comments: