October 10, 2008

making up for lost time

In an effort to make up for lost apron-sewing time, I've signed up for three apron swaps! That should certainly keep me busy in the apron-making "studio" for the time being. It was also the PERFECT excuse for some.....fabric shopping (YAY!)




The "Mommy/Grandmommy & Me" swap needs to ship by 10/20. My partner has 3 daughters, so four matching aprons in varying sizes should keep me busy!




The 'Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas" swap needs to ship by 10/25. My partner is a tea drinker and I love the pink, tea themed fabric I found!




I don't have my partner yet for the Winter Sassy Apron Swap, due to ship by 12/01, so there's plenty of time to work on that one. The theme is Christmas/Cookies. Oh! And of course, I'll need to do more fabric shopping for that one!



I'm going to get busy right now! It's 8:oo p.m. on Friday night and I feel an all-nighter coming on.......

No comments: