September 28, 2008

Debbie Hulk?

Don't you just love the great stuff you get to hear when you're driving in the car with little ones? You just might get to be part of some very interesting conversations if you're paying attention.........

Yesterday I was driving with 4yr. old Granddaughter and 3yr. old Grandson in the backseat. They were discussing the fact that grandson wants to be "The Hulk" for Halloween:

Granddaughter: "Mimi, is there a girl hulk?"
Me: "Well, I don't know! I don't think so, I've never heard of one."
Granddaughter: "Well, there SHOULD be one! And her name should be.......DEBBIE INCREDIBLE HULK!......and she should turn PINK instead of green!.....oh yeah, and she should have a bow in her hair."

I think we might have a budding screenwriter on our hands! Do you think I could sell Hollywood on the idea of DEBBIE HULK?

No comments: