June 28, 2008

My ETSY shop is open!

I finally did it!

After much procrastination I have finally opened my ETSY shop. For those of you who don't know about ETSY, it's a website where anyone can have a webpage to sell handmade items of any kind. I had an EBAY store for a while but came to the conclusion that people don't necessarily go to EBAY looking for handmade things. EVERYTHING on ETSY is handmade. You can find jewelry, pottery, clothing, shoes, purses, stationery, cards, matted photos, and just about any kind of craft or even craft supplies you could possibly think of.

I've listed some of the aprons I've made over the past year and will be listing new things on a regular basis. I can really feel my creative juices flowing and am anxious to try some new things that have been bouncing around in my head for a while now. It's time for me to get busy and really make a dent in my much-too-large fabric stash! I just hope I make some sales! There are a lot of people selling aprons.

I've added a permanent link to my shop over on the right, but you can just click here .

It's going to be a work in progress so there's not much there yet, so I hope you'll check back regularly to see what's new...and tell your friends, too! A little word-of-mouth would be great!

No comments: