June 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hey! I just noticed that I've been tagged by BELLA of SOUTH OF PURPLE!

OK....so here are my answers to the current questions:

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was living by myself in an apartment, trying to adjust to an empty nest. My youngest son had just graduated from high school and gone off to work at a Christian Camp for the summer. Talk about an adjustment! It had been just the two of us for 5 years and I did not have an easy time of it!

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Sew 3 flannel baby blankets for a friend having triplets, finish 4 dishtowel aprons, take my sewing machine to get fixed, grocery shopping, clean out shed so I can fit son's belongings into it since he moved this week to Martha's Vineyard and is only taking minimal stuff.

Snacks that I enjoy: Chips and salsa with a diet coke/lots of ice. Wheat Thins w/ cheddar cheese. Sourdough toast w/peanut butter. Fuji apples, sliced, with a sprinkle of salt.

Things that I would do if I were a billionare: First the obvious: pay off all my kids bills and mortgages, put all the grandkids in Christian School, get a tummy tuck! Then I would buy the house next door to us for myself and let the kids have this one. I would put in a pool and make a connecting gate between our houses. I'd make the entire upstairs into a sewing/craft studio. ...Oh! and get all new commercial appliances for my new kitchen!

Places I have lived: All in California: La Mirada, La Habra, Fallbrook, Bonsall, Murrieta.

Jobs I have had: Sandwich maker at Swensen's ice cream; deli at Albertsons; fabric cutter at Pumpkin Patch Baby Bedding; office manager at Harvest Time Produce for the last 23 years!

Wow! That was fun..... and somewhat theraputic! Thanks Bella!

Now I'll tag these friends & family.....

Shannon @ http://thethreedaughtercircus.blogspot.com

Caitlin @ http://caitlinshirley.blogspot.com


No comments: