June 22, 2009

His & Hers

HIS:

I have a good friend at work who is also the-guy-who-fixes-everything-that-needs-fixing. He walked into my office the other day with this on his arm




I said "HEY! Where did you get that? I need some of those for my sewing pins!"


A few hours later I found these on my desk


($1.99 each at Harbor Freight)

HERS:

Look what I did with them! I prettied them up.......




What a bargain! $1.99 plus a few scraps. These will be perfect for Christmas gifts.....or maybe even the ETSY shop?...(hmmmm....the wheels are turning....)



One for me and 3 for Christmas gifts.

I just love making Christmas gifts in June!!

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

Who knew there was such a thing??? I am going to look at our local tool store!

I guess I'll have to make mine pretty too, since you set the bar so high. Dang it.