June 9, 2009

For all those manly men.....

Father's Day is almost here. Is the man in your life one of those guys that are really hard to buy a gift for ? Well, let me help you out this year.........I think your Dad/ Husband/ Brother/ Son needs an apron! All men like to BBQ don't they? It brings out that manly, macho thing when they have meat and flames and BBQ tools to take care of.....And if your man just happens to like being in the kitchen, then even better! I'm pretty sure I have something for everyone here:


Does your guy ride a Harley...or wish he did?


Does he have a hobby? fishing or golf?





Does he consider himself a wine connoisseur?


Is he a soldier, currently or in the past?


a baseball fan?


How about Nascar? Dale Earnhardt?


I've got sushi


and even just good old fiery flames.


Trust me, your man needs an apron!

They're all in the ETSY SHOP....

No comments: