December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all..........

This year I decided to give mostly handmade gifts. I've been sewing and crafting every day for the last 3 weeks, often staying up until 2:00 a.m. With 2 days to go, I have 2 more items to complete, but I'm tearing myself away from the sewing machine long enough to share a few random Holiday photos with you and wish you all a lovely Christmas, hopefully filled with family and friends, good food and new memories.....

Mary and Joseph ("Jo-fess") in their pre-school program



singing "Away in the Manger" with their musical Nativity Set









eighth grade Winter Formal

cousins in matching Christmas p.j.'s (made by Mimi of course!)

A rare photo of me, at my company's Christmas Dinner at the Boss's Country Club

my Daughter's girls.......

Oldest Son and Family.......

We're all missing youngest son, living far, far, away from Southern California on Martha's Vineyard, braving his first winter temperatures (7 degrees today!)...WE MISS YOU JORDY! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON.... PLEASE STAY WARM!!........

Merry Christmas from my family to yours...........

4 comments:

Beth said...

what gorgeous pictures! thanks for your comment, the emmeline pattern is really fun to work with!

Lory said...

You have a gorgeous family, god bless you all. :):):):)

Have a great holiday.

Hugs,
Lory

Codi said...

You have such a cute family, i love seeing the pictures of everything you make, aprons and stuff for your grandkids.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Nicki!