August 19, 2008

a surprise visit!

2 weeks ago my Daughter, Daughter-in-Law, and all 5 grandkids (plus one 13 yr. old friend) stopped by my office on their way to the beach. I commute an hour each way to work, so visits from my family are few and far between! I work only 4 miles from the beach, so I was right on the way to their last beach trip for the summer. When I looked up and saw each smiling face come around the corner, it was like a clown car!! They just coming and coming! What an unexpected treat!

A co-worker who ALWAYS has his camera with him was so pleased to see everyone that he took a whole roll of film (yes, an actual film camera!) Soooo...... now that I've had time to develop the film, here are a few gratuitous photos of my surprise visitors that brightened up an otherwise ordinary day....

No comments: