February 11, 2010

Kudos to all you Fireman

I think Fireman are amazing for all the obvious reasons.

And my Dad was a Fireman, so I grew up around Fireman and their families, Fire Stations, and Fire Department activities, so I guess I'm a little biased anyway........

After our workout at the fire station last night (see previous post) I am now not only amazed, but absolutely in awe of what these guys do to stay in shape!

They had us running while dragging fire hoses, carrying heavy jugs of water, and stacking and unstacking coils of hose, among many other "activities".

Parts of my body that I thought had abandoned me long ago are screaming at me this morning! If I didn't have an important meeting at work today I would have stayed home "sick" and moaned all day.

All I have to say to all of you FIREMAN out there who do a much harder version of all this on a regular basis is: YOU ROCK!!!

No comments: