July 10, 2009

Long Distance Aprons

I have a long-distance friend, a single Grandpa, who spends a lot of one-on-one time with each of his 5 grandkids, ages 3-9. When he told me recently that the older kids are liking to spend time in the kitchen with him I had one thought.....THOSE KIDS NEED APRONS!! (Grandpa already has 3 of my aprons)


Here are my latest apron creations that I'll be mailing off to Northern Calif. first thing on Monday. One for the girls and one for the boys, for the next time Grandpa has a little helper in the kitchen.....


FOR THE GIRLS:


reversible ZEBRA & PINK LEOPARD







FOR THE BOYS:


reversible SKULLS, FLAMES & PIRATES








My two youngest Grandkids spotted these and just had to try them on.... "LOOK! it's just the right size for me!"..."I LOVE this apron, Mimi! It's just the kind that I like!!".....
So I guess I know what I'll be sewing this weekend........

1 comment:

Lory said...

They're so cute! Now they're going to have another reason to be in the kitchen, those stylish aprons. :):):)

Hugs,
Lory