August 30, 2010

Food?....or not?

Oldest Granddaughter is having her 15th birthday this week.

Since macaroni and cheese from a box is one of the main staples of her diet, this is one of the gifts I gave her:



No.....I did not just make her a batch and plop some on waxed paper........


....THAT IS A BAR OF SOAP!!!!





Isn't that the funniest thing ever? Don't you just love it? I bought it on ETSY from AJ SWEETSOAP




Anyone who knows me well, knows I have a weird thing about fake food in any form.....I'm a sucker for anything that looks like food but really isn't food.
Which is why I bought this soap, too.......of course I had to have it..... just because.....I mean, could you pass it up? Just look at how amazing this rocky road brownie looks....AND IT'S A BAR OF SOAP!!!#$%&*!!

It will be the perfect gift for someone eventually.....

please go on over to AJ sweetSoap and look at all the yummy looking soap she makes (check out the deviled eggs!)....I dare you to resist buying something! (or maybe it's just me and my weird fake food fetish?

1 comment:

Grace and Joy said...

this is totally you!
~Heather